Mercy Health Partners
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
In the Cincinnati area, there are six hospitals: Jewish Hospital, Mercy Hospital Anderson in Anderson Township,  in Clermont County, Mercy Hospital Fairfield in Fairfield, Ohio, Mercy Franciscan Mt. Airy Hospital in Colerain Township, and Mercy Western Hills Hospital Western Hills in Cincinnati. A new Mercy West Hospital, designed by Champlin Architecture and AECOM, was scheduled to open in 2013.[needs update]
Seven hospitals are owned and operated by Mercy Health in the Toledo area: Mercy Hospital of Defiance, Mercy Hospital of Tiffin, Mercy Hospital of Willard, St. Anne Mercy Hospital, St. Charles Mercy Hospital, St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, and St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital.
Grand Rapids, MI
St. Mary's Hospital, Southeast Medi Center
Mercy Hospital, Hackley Hospital, North Muskegon Medi Center, Lakes Medi Center
- "Mercy hospitals' parent firm changes name". Toledo Blade. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- Lisa Bernard-Kuhn. "Catholic Health Partners, Ohio's largest health system, changing its name to Mercy Health". WCPO. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- ehealthconnection.com. Catholic Healthcare Partners. 2002. Retrieved January 23, 2011.
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Mercy Franciscan Mt. Airy Hospital
- Mercy Western Hills Hospital
- Mercy West Hospital
- Mercy Health system
- Mercy Health Partners Toledo area
- Cincinnati area
- Knoxville area
- MHP home page for all regions
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|