Mercy Health Partners
|Headquarters||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
In the Cincinnati area, there are five hospitals: Jewish Hospital, Mercy Hospital Anderson in Anderson Township, in Clermont County, Mercy Hospital Fairfield in Fairfield, and Mercy West Hospital, in Western Hills in Cincinnati. A new Mercy West Hospital, designed by Champlin Architecture and AECOM, was scheduled to open in 2013.[needs update]
Seven hospitals are owned and operated by Mercy Health in the Toledo area: Mercy Hospital of Defiance, Mercy Hospital of Tiffin, Mercy Hospital of Willard, St. Anne Mercy Hospital, St. Charles Mercy Hospital, St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, and St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital.
- "Mercy hospitals' parent firm changes name". Toledo Blade. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- Lisa Bernard-Kuhn. "Catholic Health Partners, Ohio's largest health system, changing its name to Mercy Health". WCPO. Archived from the original on March 3, 2016. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- Smith, Carrie Blackmore (2014-07-24). "Ohio's largest health firm unifies under Mercy name". Cincinnati Enquirer. Retrieved 2017-06-27.
- Mercy Health system
- Mercy Health Partners Toledo area
- Cincinnati area
- Knoxville area
- MHP home page for all regions
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|