This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Andrews in 2008
|Birth name||Meredith Frances Andrews|
|Born||January 19, 1983|
Wilson, North Carolina
|Associated acts||Vertical Church Band|
Andrews grew up in Wilson, North Carolina, where she started singing when she was six years old. She attended Wilson Christian Academy, where she graduated. Andrews later attended college at Liberty University in Virginia. Though she was born an only child, her parents served as foster parents to many children while she was growing up, three of whom later were adopted by her parents.
In 2011, Andrews won two Dove Awards, "Worship Song of the Year" for "How Great Is the Love" from As Long As It Takes and "Praise and Worship album of the Year" for As Long As It Takes. On July 31, 2012, Andrews released a new single "Not For a Moment (After All)" on iTunes. It has now been featured in the top 20 songs of 2013.
Andrews was associated with the Vertical Church Band at Harvest Bible Chapel in Chicago. Since 2016 she and her family reside in Nashville while she released the album Deeper. Andrews married Jacob Sooter and together they have three children.
- Mesmerized (April 12, 2005)
- The Invitation (April 29, 2008)
- As Long As It Takes (March 2, 2010)
- Worth It All (January 22, 2013)
- Deeper (February 19, 2016)
- Receive Our King (October, 27, 2017)
- ASCAP. "Andrews Meredith Frances (IPI #512094487)". ASCAP. Missing or empty
- "Meredith Andrews music, videos, stats, and photos | Last.fm". Last.fm. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "LIVE 2011 Dove Awards Coverage!". Jesusfreakhideout.com. April 19, 2011. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- "43rd Annual GMA Dove Awards on gmc". Doveawards.com. Archived from the original on July 10, 2011. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- "Meredith Andrews Biography | TodaysChristianMusic.com". www.todayschristianmusic.com. Retrieved April 23, 2016.
- "Meredith Andrews Artist Profile | Biography And Discography | NewReleaseToday". www.newreleasetoday.com.
- "Meredith Andrews on Apple Music". Apple Music.
- Vertical Church Band. "About". verticalchurchband.com.
- "Meredith Andrews Says Rough Season in Her Marriage Brought Her Closer to God (Interview)". Christian Post. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- 95.1 SHINE-FM. "SHINE Daily". Retrieved April 23, 2016.
- GMA (2017-10-25). "Meredith Andrews New Christmas Album "Receive Our King"". The Gospel Music Association. Retrieved 2019-01-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meredith Andrews.|