From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up merengue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merengue can refer to one of the following:
- Merengue music
- Merengue (dance)
- Merengue típico, a musical genre of the Dominican Republic
- Venezuelan merengue music
- An adjective referring to the Real Madrid football club
- An adjective referring to Club Universitario de Deportes
- Merengue (band), a Japanese rock band
- Meringue, a type of French dessert (which is spelled merengue in Spanish)
- Méringue, a musical genre native to Haiti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merengue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.