Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
|Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi|
|Genre||Indian Soap Opera
|Created by||Balaji Telefilms|
|Directed by||Anil V. Kumar
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||446|
|Location(s)||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Balaji Telefilms|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Original release||24 June 2014– 19 February 2016|
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (English: I Love Only You) is an Indian soap opera which premiered on 24 June 2014 and aired every Monday to Friday at 10:00 pm on Colors TV. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms and stars Shakti Arora and Radhika Madan in lead roles. It is also dubbed in Tamil as Urave Uyire (Relationship Is Live) and airs on Polimer TV as well as in Odia as Mo Mana Tori Pain and airs on Colors Odia and it is aired in Sri Lanka as Sadahatama Oba Mage on TV Derana dubbed in Sinhalese. The final episode aired on 19 February 2016.
||This section's plot summary may be too long or excessively detailed. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ranveer is in love with Ishaani, the stepdaughter of a rich businessman who is the employer of Ranveer's family. He never expects more than friendship from her so he sets her up with siva guru. Ishaani's sister, Disha, tries to seduce Ranveer but he rejects her so, advised by her grandmother, she accuses him of raping her. After this, it is revealed that Ranveer loves Ishaani who misunderstands his love as lust and begins hating him before he is sent to jail
Two years later, Ranveer is free and has become a successful business tycoon, RV. Meanwhile, Ishaani's family are facing a shortage of money due to her stepfather's death. They fight for their mansion when it is put up on auction and Ranveer eventually buys it when they lose their case due to which Chirag abandons Ishaani on their wedding day. Ranveer's fiancée, Ritika, whose marriage is on the same day, tells him to marry Ishaani instead of her. After marriage, Ishaani falls for Ranveer who strives to keep her happy. Unfortunately, Chirag returns and creates misunderstandings between the couple but, after a while, Ishaani wins back Ranveer's love. Ritika is set to marry Ishaani's cousin, Sharman, but he calls off their marriage, just as her father dies, because she is pregnant. Chirag and Ranveer fight in a secluded place and Ishaani, having followed the pair, arrives to find a confused Ranveer standing over Chirag's dead body. Believing Ranveer to be the murderer, she takes the blame and goes to jail, sentenced to be executed.
After six months, Ishaani is assumed to be dead. Lawyer Shikhar Mehra, Ritika and Ranveer's friend, saves Ishaani's life. Ritika is living with the Vaghela family as Ranveer's wife while Ishaani starts a live in relationship with Shikhar who loves her. Soon, everyone comes to know that Ishani is alive. Ranveer tells Shikhar that Ishani is his wife but she tells Shikhar that she left Ranveer. She is still in love with Ranveer but thinks that he is the father of Ritika's child so, to stop him from coming back to her, she decides to marry Shikhar. Ranveer tries to convince Shikhar to not to marry Ishani as he thinks she's a goldigger but she tells Shikhar the real reason she wants to marry him. Ishaani's mother, Falguni, dies so her family join her in Shikhar's house. It is revealed that the father of Ritika's child is not Sharman but Chirag and that she killed him because he refused to marry her and give the child his name. Ishaani comes to know about it and decides to expose Ritika in front of the Vaghela family by entering the house under the pretense of memory loss. Ritika and Ranveer's marriage is called off as Shikhar declares that Ranveer and Ishaani are still married. Ishaani is about to consummate her marriage with Ranveer but stops.She had promised to return to Shikhar. Ritika miscarries when the assassin she hired to kill Ishaani accidentally shoots her instead. She accuses Ishaani of trying to kill her but Devarsh, Ishaani's cousin, gets framed for attempting to kill Ishaani. Ranveer emotionally blackmails Ishaani into divorcing him so he can marry Ritika. Ranveer marries Ritika but finally believes Ishaani about Ritika's reality when he discovers it himself. After Ritika is jailed for double murder - those of Chirag and Falguni - Ishaani leaves Shikhar for Ranveer but their divorce still goes through.
Another six months later, Ranveer and Ishaani are getting married again but his long lost twin brother Milan replaces him to take revenge from his family. Their parents had sold Milan to a rich family to cure Ranveer's illness. Chirag's sister, Nimisha, tries to expose Milan. Milan murders both Nimisha and Sharman.everyone comes to know about Milan being Ranveer's twin brother and he has replaced Ranveer.before committing suicide, he frames Ranveer for Sharman's murder and injecting virus to Ranveer.To prove Ranveer's innocence and cure Ranveer's illness Ishaani leaves Ranveer because of Nirbhay Singh Ahlawat's condition who is a successful businessman in Haryana.
Six months later, Ishaani has started a fake marriage with Nirbhay Singh Ahlawat, Ritika's friend, who is in Haryana. Nirbhay hates Ranveer because he thinks he killed his first wife so he abuses Ishani. Ranveer gets engaged to Nirbhay's sister, Naina. Ishani and Ranveer get caught after making love in Nirbhay's house. Soon, Nirbhay's misunderstanding is cleared up and he reunites Ishani and Ranveer.
- Shakti Arora as Ranveer Kailash Vaghela / RV, and Milan Kailash (Twins) Ishaani's Husband 
- Radhika Madan as Ishaani Harshad Parekh / Ishaani Ranveer Vaghela, Ranveer's Wife 
- Smriti Khanna as Ritika Sanjeev Zaveri / Ritika , Ranveer's acting wife ,Sharman's ex fiancée, Chirag's ex-girlfriend
- Arjun Bijlani as Shikhar Raj Narayan Mehra, Ishaani's ex fiancé
- Mohit Abrol as Nirbhay Singh Ahlawat
- Ravjeet Singh as Chirag Ketan Mehta, Ishaani ex fiancé and Ritika's ex-boyfriend
- Akanksha Juneja as Naina, Ranveer's ex fiancée
- Shahab Khan as Kailash Vaghela
- Utkarsha Naik as Amba Kailash Vaghela
- Hardik Thakkar as Prateek Parekh
- Deep Jaitely as Uttam
- Parul Chauhan as Aarti
- Dolly Sohi as Rajeshwari
- Gaurav Sarode as Shivam
- Gautam Gupta as Sharman Mitesh Parekh, Ritika's ex fiancé, Nimisha's boyfriend
- Gauri Pradhan Tejwani as Falguni Harshad Parekh
- Prithvi Sankhala as Harshad Govardhandas Parekh
- Hiten Tejwani as Nitin Joshi
- Maleeka R Ghai as Madhavi Parekh
- Aparna Dixit as Gauri Vaghela
- Sarita Joshi as Hansa Govardhandas Parekh
- Anmol Parnami as Devarsh Mitesh Parekh
- Poonam Pandey as Krisha Devarsh Parekh
- Nitin Vakharia as Mitesh Govardhandas Parekh
- Manisha Kanojia/Roma Navani as Chaitali Mitesh Parekh
- Mihir Rajda as Manahar Parekh
- Amita Choksi as Vishaka Parekh
- Anas Khan as Manas Shah
- Tisha Kapoor as Disha Manas Shah, Rishi's ex-girlfriend antagonist/evil mother to Krish
- as Ketan Mehta
- as baby Krish (Disha and Manas's son)
- Hetal Yadav as Shweta Ketan Mehta
- Pallavi Rao as Laxmi
- Parveen Kaur as Shikhar's Aunty
- Urmila Nimbalkar/Charu Mehra as Parul protagonist/ good step mother to Krish>"RV’s cousin replaced in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.</ref>
- Deepak Dutta as Raj Narayan Mehra
- Sweetly Walia as Shikhar's Aunt
- Dipali Kamath as Kanchan Raj Narayan Mehra
- Supriya Shailaja as Nimisha Ketan Mehta
- Mohsin Khan as Roumil
- Zaara Khan as Ruchika
- Unknown as Shenela
- Sanjai Gandhi as Sanjeev Zaveri
- Giriraj Kabra as Rishi Vyas, Disha's ex-boyfriend
- Kunal Bhatia as Mithali Naag
- Abhay Bhargava as Advocate M.F.Purohit
- Priyanka Sidana as Garima
- Sahil Miglani as Bhavesh
- Rose Sardana as Shanaya
- Imran Hasnee as Rawal
- Neel Motwani as Pranav
- Amit Tandon as Rajat
- Adaa Khan to promote Naagin (2015 TV series)
- Mouni Roy to promote Naagin (2015 TV series)
- Aftab Shivdasani to promote Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3
- Tusshar Kapoor to promote Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3
Awards and nominations
- "Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi episodes". Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. 14 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- "Ekta Kapoor: If viewers feel the pain, it will be an ultimate win for us". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "'Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi' wraps up shoot; fans brace for a dramatic ending". International Business Times India. 6 February 2016. Retrieved 7 February 2016.
- "Why 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi' had to wrap up". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Shakti faces the pressure of playing a double role". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Shakti Arora performs his most daredevil stunt". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Shakti Arora likes playing complex characters". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Radhika Madan: I have slapped all my male co- stars". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- Saloni Bhatia (6 April 2015). "Radhika Madan: Delhi people still go ‘OMG’ when they see an actor". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi: Radhika Madan takes Gujarati lessons on the sets". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi: Smriti Khanna in a love triangle in the TV show". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Arjun Bijlani opposite Ishani in Meri Aashiqui". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Arjun Bijlani back to TV shows after a year". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Mohit Abrol is the new hero opposite Ishani in 'Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi'". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Meri Aashiqui's Chirag joins Zee TV's 'Pethawala'". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Ravjeet Singh a part of 'Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi'". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Parul Chauhan returns to fiction with Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi". tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Gauri Pradhan quits 'Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi'". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Gauri plays overtly practical woman in 'Meri Aashiqui...': Ekta". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Hiten Tejwani to do an item number!". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Hiten Tejwani: Acting with one's wife even more exciting". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Ankita Lokhande’s sister bags Paridhi’s role in Ekta’s show". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Mother and daughter to compete as ‘baa’ on TV". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "After Gauri, Manisha to return to TV with Ekta Kapoor’s Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi: Uttaran actress bags Ekta Kapoor's show". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Arjun Bijlani back to TV shows after a year". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Giriraj Kabra enters Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi: The mystery man who shoots RV is Kunal Bhatia!". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- "In & Out: TV celebs onboard, quit or kicked out". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 April 2016.