Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Yam Thapa|
|Produced by||Santosh Sen|
|Written by||Yam Thapa|
|Starring||Ayub Sen |
|Edited by||Banish Shah |
|Distributed by||Byankates Entertainment |
Budha Subba Digital
Meri Mamu (English: My Mother, Nepali: मेरी मामु) is an 2018 Nepalese drama film, directed and written by Yam Thapa.The film is produced by Santosh Sen, under the banner of Aasusen Films. The film stars Ayub Sen, Kusum Gurung, Saruk Tamrakar, and Aaslesha Thakuri in the lead roles.
After his mother's death Prem (Ayub Sen) thinks his step mother was responsible for her death, and who makes attempts to kill her.
- Ayub Sen as Prem
- Kusum Gurung as Mamata
- Saruk Tamrakar as Aakash
- Aaslesha Thakuri as Manisha
|1.||"Aama"||Rabi Malla||Kalyan Singh||Rohit John Chettri||4:06|
- "Meri Mamu". Meri Mamu. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Meri Mamu (2018) - Nepali Movie". reelnepal. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Meri Mamu movie review: Unimaginable coincidences constitute powerful tragedy – OnlineKhabar". Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Nepali Movie – Meri Mamu". Nepali Movies, films. 2019-01-13. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- नागरिक. "ट्रेलरमा 'मेरी मामु'". Nagarik News. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Kusum Gurung To Star In Aasusen Films' Next MERI MAMU". MovieMandu. 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
|This article about a Nepalese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|