From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Meridiem.
|Look up meridian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meridian, or a meridian line may refer to
- Meridian (astronomy), imaginary circle in a plane perpendicular to the planes of the celestial equator and horizon
- Meridian (geography), an imaginary arc on the Earth's surface from the North Pole to the South Pole
- Meridian line, used with a gnomon to measure solar elevation and time of year
- Autonomous sensory meridian response
Cities and towns
- Meridian, California (disambiguation)
- Meridian, Colorado
- Meridian, Florida
- Meridian, Idaho
- Meridian, Mississippi
- Meridian, Nebraska
- Meridian, New York
- Meridian, Oklahoma (disambiguation)
- Meridian, Pennsylvania
- Meridian, Seattle, Washington
- Meridian, Texas
- Meridian Mall, Meridian Township, Michigan, US
- Meridian Mall, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Meridian Hall, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D. C.
- Meridian Manor, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D. C.
- Meridian Mansions, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D. C.
- Meridian Creek, a stream in Alaska
Arts and entertainment
- Meridian (novel), novel by Alice Walker
- Meridian (comic, novel and game) Science Fiction stories by Douglas Vermeeren in the mid-1990s
- Meridian (comics), comic book series published by CrossGen in the early 2000s
- Meridian, a literary journal published by the University of Virginia
- Meridian (W.I.T.C.H.), a fictional realm in the Italian comic book series W.I.T.C.H.
- Meridians: feminism, race, transnationalism, an interdisciplinary academic journal for work by and about women of color
Film and television
- Meridian: Kiss of the Beast, 1990 movie
- "Meridian" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), episode of the series
- "Meridian" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- ITV Meridian, ITV station for the south and south-east of England
- Meridian Audio, British manufacturer of audio equipment
- Meridian Credit Union, a credit union based in Ontario, Canada
- Meridian Energy, New Zealand electricity generation and electricity retailing company
- Nortel Meridian, a popular PBX telephone system
- Meridian High School (disambiguation)
- Meridian Technology Center, Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
- Meridian F.C., an English non-league football club
- Meridian (train), British Rail Class 222 trains
- Meridian (commuter rail), a commuter rail service in Germany operated by the Bayerische Oberlandbahn
- MS Meridian, cruise ship constructed in 1961
- Meridian (shipwreck), sunken schooner in Lake Michigan
- Piper Meridian, turboprop model of the Piper PA-46 aircraft
- Meridian (Chinese medicine), a traditional Chinese medical theory, often employed in acupuncture
- Meridian (perimetry, visual field), polar coordinate system for the visual field
- Meridian Hospital
- Meridian (Nosgoth), the capitol of Nosgoth in Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
- Meridian (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse, winner of 1911 Kentucky Derby
- Meridian (satellite) a series of Russian military communications satellites
- Meridian 59, online game
- One Meridian Plaza, an office building that burned down in 1991 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
- Meridian Hill Park, a park in Washington D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meridian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.