|Location||D-line, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria|
|Other links||List of hospitals in Port Harcourt|
Meridian Hospital (also spelled Meridian Hospitals) is a private hospital located in the neighbourhood of D-line in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1996 in a rented apartment complex in Diobu. In 2003, the hospital moved into its own building at 21 Igbokwe Street.  Its capacity and workforce were subsequently increased to keep up with the growing healthcare demands.
Description and features
Meridian Hospital is bounded roughly by Government Girls Secondary School, Orominike on the north, St Thomas Anglican Church, Ikwerre Road on the south, Kaduna Street on the east and A police station on the west. The 55m long by 18m wide three-storey hospital sits on a 32, 670-square-foot (3, 035 m²) land. It includes a reception area, a 45-car parking lot and a lift system. Other features are, air-conditioned and fully IT-enabled rooms, uninterruptible power and water supply, 24-hour security, modern diagnostic equipments, internet access/computers and attentive staff.
- Medical and Emergency
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dental Services
- "Meridian Hospital". Medpages.co.za. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "About us". meridianhospitals.com. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Meridian Hospital". meridianhospitals.com. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Dwindling humanitarian services in Nigeria". Modernghana.com. 18 December 2012. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Meridian Hospital, Rivers State". Ratenigerianhospitals.com. Retrieved 23 July 2014.