Meridith Valiando Rojas
|Meridith Valiando Rojas|
|Other names||Meridith Valiando|
|Occupation||American concert producer|
Meridith Valiando Rojas (born 1987) is an American concert producer and media entrepreneur. She is the co-founder and CEO of DigiTour Media. DigiTour is the largest producer of live events for the teenage market in North America  whose investors include Ryan Seacrest, Advance Publications (parent company of Conde Nast), Ben Silverman, Guy Oseary, and Allen Debevoise.
In 2014 Meridith was named one of Social Media Week LA’s “Social 25”, the list recognizes the year’s “25 most outstanding individuals, companies, and brands influencing the future of social media.”
Upon her graduation she joined Spirit Music Publishing, where she was named head of A&R. Spirit manages the music catalogues for Bob Marley, Velvet Underground and MGMT. She relocated to Los Angeles in 2009 and in 2011 was appointed the Senior Creative Director at Rondor/Universal Music Publishing Group.
DigiTour has produced over 70 events throughout North America and Europe and have sold over 100,000 tickets in 2014. The events feature the most popular stars from YouTube, Vine, as well as traditional recording music acts.
Forbes profiled Valiando-Rojas in article entitled “Meridith Valiando is Bringing YouTube to Concert Halls” on February 18, 2002. The Los Angeles Business Journal recognized Valiando-Rojas in their annual “20 in their 20s” List.
- "Meridith Valiando Is Bringing YouTube To Concert Halls - Forbes". forbes.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Ryan Seacrest, Advance Publications Invest in DigiTour, a YouTube Concert Promoter | Variety". variety.com. Retrieved 2014-07-06.
- "DigiTour Adds Two Execs, Investors Guy Oseary, Ben Silverman, Allen DeBevoise | Deadline". deadline.com. Retrieved 2014-10-04. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "deadline" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "MERIDITH VALIANDO APPOINTED TO SENIOR DIRECTOR OF CREATIVE, RONDOR MUSIC PUBLISHING". universalmusic.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Who We Are | Spirit Music Group". spiritmusicgroup.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "The British Are Coming to DigiTour 2013 | Business Wire". businesswire.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "More Than “A Selfie On Stage”: The Rise Of The YouTube Tour | BuzzFeed". buzzfeed.com. Retrieved 2014-10-04.
- "2nd Annual DigiTour 2012 Brings Most Popular Musical Acts on YouTube to Hard Rock Cafe". Archived from the original on 2013-05-08. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Sign in to Los Angeles Business Journal | Los Angeles Business Journal". labusinessjournal.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Variety’s Digital Entertainment Execs to Watch". variety.com. Retrieved 2015-01-14.
- "The 12 Most Influential People in Technology You've Never Heard of". popularmechanics.com. Retrieved 2015-01-14.
- "BlackBerry advocate Meridith Valiando at BlackBerry World 2012 | CrackBerry.com". crackberry.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.