Merino is an economically influential breed of sheep prized for its wool.
Merino may also refer to:
- English Merino, a guinea pig breed
- The Big Merino, a 15-metre tall concrete merino sheep located in Goulburn, New South Wales, Australia
- Carlos Merino (born 1980), Spanish footballer
- Fernando Arturo de Merino (1833–1906), Dominican priest and politician
- José Luis Merino (born 1927), Spanish film director
- Manuel Merino (1918–2001), Spanish cinematographer
- Pedro Merino (born 1987), Spanish cyclist
- José Toribio Merino (1915–1996), Chilean admiral member of Government Junta of Chile (1973)
- Francisca Merino (born 1973) a Chilean actress
- United States
- Merindad, a medieval Spanish municipality run by a merino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.