|Look up merit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merit is a desirable trait or ability belonging to a person or (sometimes) an object.
Merit may refer to:
Companies and brands
- Merit (cigarette), a brand of cigarettes made by Altria
- Merit Network
- Merit Energy Company, an international energy company
- Merit Motion Pictures, a production company based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Merit, a trading name used by J & L Randall
- Merit (indie rock band), a band from Syracuse, New York
- Merit (emo band), a band from Phoenix, Arizona
- Merit School of Music, a music education organization in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Merit Academy, a high school in Springville, Utah, United States
- Merit (law)
- Merit, Texas, an unincorporated community in Hunt County, Texas, United States
- Merit (wife of Maya), an Egyptian woman, wife of Maya
- Merit of the prime gap gn, the ratio of gn / log(pn)
People with the name
- Merit Janow, American professor
- Demerit (disambiguation)
- Merit badge (Boy Scouts of America)
- Merit good, a commodity which is judged that an individual or society should have on the basis of need
- Merit pay
- Meritt (disambiguation)
- Merrit (disambiguation)
- Merritt (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Merit"
- All pages with a title containing Merit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.