On Wednesday October 9, 2013, the board of Meriter Health Services voted to join UnityPoint Health. The Meriter hospital will have a governing board that allows it to retain some autonomy.
Physicians Plus, a regional health insurer, is owned by Meriter.
- Birringer, Clyde. "Succinylcholine in the Critically Ill Patient: When Is It Not OK+?" (Chapter 5). In: Canaday, Bruce Robert. ASHP's Clinical Pearls. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), 2008. ISBN 1585282189, 9781585282180.
- Birringer, p. 31.
- Wahlberg, David. "Meriter to join Iowa-based UnityPoint Health." Wisconsin State Journal. October 11, 2013. Retrieved on May 14, 2014.
- "所在地・連絡先" (Archive). Madison Japanese Language School. Retrieved on May 14, 2014.
- "Physicians Plus seeks to regain ground during open enrollment : Wsj". madison.com. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- Meriter Hospital - University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
|This article relating to a hospital in Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|