|President||Dr. John Crossley|
|Location||Fredericton, NB, Canada|
|Colours||black & red ;|
|Affiliations||University of Phoenix, Apollo Group|
Meritus University is the Canadian brand name of a for-profit university owned and operated by the Apollo Group in the United States, the owners of the University of Phoenix. The offices of the company were located in New Brunswick, Canada. On January 24, 2011, citing how "enrollment will continue to be insufficient to sustain the required quality academic and student service infrastructure we and our students demand", Meritus University announced its closure, with their last classes having been held on March 14, 2011. Students’ academic records were transferred to the University of Phoenix 
Meritus University offered undergraduate degree and master's degree programs.
School of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program with specializations in Communications, Finance, Global Management, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, Integrated Supply Chain Management, Management, and Marketing.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program with specializations in Global Management, Health Care Management, Human Resources Management, Information and Communications Technology Management, and Marketing.
School of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology Management (BITM) degree program with specializations in Communication and Information Management, Digital Media Management, and Human Interface and Systems Management.
Meritus University’s degree programs were recognized by the New Brunswick Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour.
- Millar, Erin (2008-05-14). "Apollo Group launches new university in New Brunswick". Maclean's On Campus. Archived from the original on 2011-01-27. Retrieved 2008-09-09.
- "Meritus University Closure". Fredericton, New Brunswick: Meritus University. 24 January 2011. Archived from the original on 27 January 2011. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- "N.B. unfazed by closure of Meritus University". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 26 January 2011. Archived from the original on 27 January 2011. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- Notice to Students Archived August 27, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Universities". Government of New Brunswick. 2010. Archived from the original on 27 January 2011. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- "Project Hero". Canada. 2009. Archived from the original on 27 January 2011. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
|This Canadian university, college, or tertiary institution–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|