Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Merle or merle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merle may refer to:
- Merle (given name), a given name used by both men and women
- Merle (surname), a surname of French origin
- Merle (dog coat), a pattern in dogs’ coats
- Merle (grape), another name for the wine grape Merlot
- Icterid varieties of which the male is predominantly black, especially the Common Blackbird
- Akaflieg München Mü17 Merle, a German glider originally built in 1938 for the 1940 Olympics gliding competition
- MS Phocine, a ferry formerly named MS Merle
- Merle, a Crusader fort near Tantura on the coast of Israel
- Merle's Tune, a hymn tune composed by Hal Hopson in 1983
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.