||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Merle Colby Allin, Jr.|
|Born||September 1, 1953 (age 62)|
|Associated acts||Thrills, Malpractice, The AIDS Brigade, The Murder Junkies|
Allin played bass for three main groups that featured GG Allin: Malpractice, The AIDS Brigade and The Murder Junkies. He currently continues the Murder Junkies, his brother's last backing band, with original drummer Donald ("Dino Sex") Sachs, and a varying line-up of younger members.
Allin was also bass player in late 70's Boston punk group Thrills (a.k.a. City Thrills), who released several singles and were the subject of a later CD discography. He subsequently joined the band Cheater Slicks, and played bass guitar on their debut album, "On Your Knees".
- Steve Huey. "G.G. Allin". allmusic.
- Greg Prato. "The Murder Junkies". allmusic.
- Phillips, Todd (2000-01-01), Hated: GG Allin & the Murder Junkies, retrieved 2016-07-14
- "Merle Allin". allmusic.
- "Thrills (2) - N.A.F.I.T.C. Original Boston Punk, 1977-1981". Discogs. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- admin (2015-07-06), The Allins, retrieved 2016-07-14
|This article about a United States bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|