The village has a community centre , a post office and a creamery.
The village's football team won The Senior Cup and League double in 2002. There is a boxing club.
The marble War Memorial is situated at the end of Magdalen Street and can be viewed from Dredgman Hill. It commemorates the men who died in both world wars. The sculptors were Edwards and Lewis of Haverfordwest.
The three places of worship in Merlin's Bridge are all buildings noted by the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (Coflein) - the English Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Emmanuel Christian Centre and St Mark's Chapel.
- "Pembrokeshire College". The Independent. 9 August 2013.
- "Haverfordwest Creamery". Pembrokeshire Business. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- "Merlins Bridge Community Council". Pembrokeshire Town & Community Councils. Retrieved 1 May 2019.
- "boxingclubs.com". Retrieved 27 January 2014.[permanent dead link]
- West Wales War Memorial Project website; Archived 2014-12-06 at the Wayback Machine accessed 18 May 2014
- "Coflein: listed buildings". Retrieved 6 March 2016.