The three places of worship in Merlin's Bridge are all buildings noted by the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (Coflein) - the English Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Emmanuel Christian Centre and St Mark's Chapel.
The marble War Memorial is situated at the end of Magdalen Street and can be viewed from Dredgman Hill. It commemorates the men who died in both world wars. The sculptors were Edwards and Lewis of Haverfordwest.
- "Pembrokeshire College". The Independent. August 9, 2013.
- "Haverfordwest Creamery". Pembrokeshire Business. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- "boxingclubs.com". Retrieved 27 January 2014.[permanent dead link]
- "Coflein: listed buildings". Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- West Wales War Memorial Project website; Archived 2014-12-06 at the Wayback Machine accessed 18 May 2014