Merlo Rd/SW 158th Ave MAX Station
|MAX Light Rail Station|
|Location||SW Merlo Road & 158th Ave
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Bicycle facilities||Racks and lockers|
|Opened||September 12, 1998|
Located to the south of the station is Merlo Garage used by TriMet buses and a paved path into Tualatin Hills Nature Park. It is also the primary transit stop for students attending Merlo Station High School. It is also a short walk to the Nike World campus, and the H.M. Terpenning Recreational center. In March 2011, TriMet received a federal grant to pay for the installation of security cameras at the station.
This station is served by the following bus line:
- 67 - Bethany/158th Avenue
- MAX Light Rail Stations. TriMet. Retrieved on March 26, 2009.
- Rose, Joseph (March 31, 2011). "TriMet gets federal grant to install security cameras at 10 final MAX stations". The Oregonian. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- Station information (with westbound ID number) from TriMet
- Station information (with eastbound ID number) from TriMet
- MAX Light Rail Stations – more general TriMet page