From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Merlyn is an alternate spelling of Merlin, a wizard in the Arthurian legend.
Merlyn may also refer to:
- Merlyn (cricket), an automated bowling machine used by the England cricket team
- Merlyn (DC Comics), a DC Comics supervillain and arch-rival of Green Arrow
- Merlyn (Marvel Comics), a supporting character of Marvel Comics' Captain Britain
- Merlyn (racing car), racing cars built by Colchester Racing Development (CRD)
- The Book of Merlyn, the posthumously published final book in T. H. White's The Once and Future King
- Merlyn Mantle (1932–2009), American writer and wife of baseball player Mickey Mantle
- Randal Schwartz (born 1961), or merlyn, American technology writer, system administrator and programming consultant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merlyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.