Jump to navigation Jump to search
Merlyn is an alternate spelling of Merlin, a wizard in the Arthurian legend.
Merlyn may also refer to:
- Merlyn (cricket), an automated bowling machine used by the England cricket team
- Merlyn (DC Comics), a DC Comics supervillain and arch-rival of Green Arrow
- Merlyn (Marvel Comics), a supporting character of Marvel Comics' Captain Britain
- Merlyn (racing car), racing cars built by Colchester Racing Development (CRD)
- The Book of Merlyn, the posthumously published final book in T. H. White's The Once and Future King
- Merlyn Mantle (1932–2009), American writer and wife of baseball player Mickey Mantle
- Randal Schwartz (born 1961), or merlyn, American technology writer, system administrator and programming consultant
- Merlyn Wood (born 1996), member of Brockhampton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merlyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.