Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meron may refer to:
- Eduard Meron (born 1938), Israeli Olympic weightlifter
- Hanna Meron or Hanna Maron, Israeli actress
- Neil Meron, American film producer
- Theodor Meron, President of the ICTY and Presiding Judge of the Appeals Chambers of the ICTR and the ICTY
- Moshe Meron (born Moshe Segal), Israeli lawyer and former politician
As given name
- Meron Benvenisti, Israeli political scientist
- Meron A. Richal, colonel in the United States Marine Corps and recipient of the Navy Cross
- in theoretical physics a half-instanton
- the Israeli village of Meron or the nearby Mount Meron
- the insect sclerite (see insect morphology and sclerite)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.