|Elevation||6,206 ft (1,892 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||966 ft (294 m) |
|Location||Navajo County, Arizona. U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS Mitten Buttes|
Merrick Butte is a butte located in Monument Valley in the extreme northeast of Navajo County, Arizona. It is located 1.4 miles (2.3 km) east of the monument headquarters and 1.25 miles (2.01 km) south of the Arizona–Utah state line, and is part of the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, similar to its neighbors' West and East Mitten Buttes just to the north.
- "Merrick Butte". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2016-08-22.
- "Merrick Butte". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2016-08-22.
- Mitten Buttes Quadrangle, Arizona-Utah, 7.5 Minute Series, US Geological Survey, 1738 ed.
- Arizona Atlas & Gazetteer, De Lorme, 4th ed., 2001, p. 26 ISBN 0-89933-325-7
- Media related to Merrick Butte at Wikimedia Commons
|This Arizona state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|