|Census-designated place (CDP) and Unincorporated community|
within Lake Edward Township, Crow Wing County
|Township||Lake Edward Township|
|• Total||0.543 sq mi (1.41 km2)|
|• Land||0.543 sq mi (1.41 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,220 ft (370 m)|
|• Density||260/sq mi (100/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||647778|
Merrifield is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Lake Edward Township, Crow Wing County, Minnesota, United States, near Brainerd. It is along Crow Wing County Road 3 near County Road 127. Its population was 140 as of the 2010 census.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Merrifield, Minnesota". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Crow Wing County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Warren Upham (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 158.
|This article about a location in Crow Wing County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|