From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Merrimac may refer to:
- United States
- The Merrimack River in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, of which Merrimac is an earlier spelling
- Merrimac, California
- Merrimac, Illinois
- Merrimac, Kentucky
- Merrimac, Massachusetts, the original town with the name 'Merrimac"
- Merrimac, Virginia
- Merrimac, Mingo County, West Virginia
- Merrimac (town), Wisconsin, a town
- Merrimac, Wisconsin, a village
- USS Merrimack, several, some spelled "Merrimac"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merrimac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.