Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mersal may refer to
- Mersal (film), a 2017 Tamil language action thriller film.
- Mersal (soundtrack), a 2017 soundtrack of the film
- Mersal al-Gharam, a 2004 Syrian novel by Fawwaz Haddad, also known as The Love Messenger
- Iman Mersal (born 1966), Egyptian poet
- Hatem Mersal (born 1975), Egyptian former long jumper
- Mahmoud Mersal (born 1940), Egyptian former Olympic boxer
- Nafi Mersal (born 1960), Egyptian sprinter
- Mersalyl, an organomercury compound used as drug
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mersal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.