|Population||302 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Mansfield|
Merton Post Office opened on 1 July 1858.
Merton Memorial Hall was opened on 20 June 1923, under the official title of Merton Mechanics' Institute. Its name was changed to the current one in 1944.
Media related to Merton, Victoria at Wikimedia Commons
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Merton (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- Sid Brown (March 1990). "Tracks Across the State". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society (Victorian Division). pp. 71–76.
- Chris Banger (March 1997). "Rail Passenger Service Withdrawals Since 1960". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society (Victorian Division). pp. 77–82.
- "Merton Amateur Turf Club". Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- Landcare, Merton (November 2013). Merton A History. Merton: Merton Landcare. pp. 88–93. ISBN 978-0-646-90980-6.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|