Merv Griffin Entertainment
Merv Griffin Entertainment is an American production company founded by American media mogul Merv Griffin on May 13, 1996. It is part of The Griffin Group and a successor to Merv Griffin Enterprises. Its productions include revivals of recent franchises, such as Dance Fever, revived in 2003 for ABC Family. Merv Griffin Entertainment owns The Merv Griffin Show (licensed under Reelin' In The Years Productions) and Dance Fever. The television division was run by Yani-Brune Entertainment from 2005 to 2008; hand-picked by Griffin himself. In 2008, ShineReveille International made a deal with Merv Griffin Entertainment to distribute all of MGE programming overseas.
- Click (1997–1999)
- The Ainsley Harriott Show (2000)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (2000)
- Dance Fever (2003 revival from the 1979 version; co-produced by Nash Entertainment and Bob Bain Productions) Like 20th Century Fox Television (1979)
- Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead (2006–2008)
- Merv Griffin's Crosswords (2007–2008) (co-produced by Yani-Brune Entertainment; distributed by Program Partners, with ad-sales from NBCUniversal Television Distribution and Sony Pictures Television)
- Lisa Williams: Voices from the Other Side (2008)
- Million Dollar Mind Game (2011)
- It's Worth What? (2011)
- Murder at the Cannes Film Festival (2000)
- Inside the Osmonds (2001) (TV)
- Gilda Radner: It's Always Something (2002) (with Touchstone Television) (distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television)
- Shade (2003) (with RKO Pictures; distributed by Dimension Films)
- Rain (2006) (co-produced with Big Headz Entertainment and Lexi Dog Media)
- My One and Only (2009) (co-produced by George Hamilton Productions, Raygun Productions, and Runaway Home Productions; distributed by Freestyle Releasing)
Executives & Producers
Former Executives & Producers
- Merv Griffin, Chairman, Executive Producer
- Official web page at the Wayback Machine (archived September 27, 2007) The company currently appears to have no website.
- "Business Profiles / New York" MERV GRIFFIN ENTERTAINMENT, INC. businessprofiles.com, Retrieved on February 10, 2013
- "Structuring and restructuring". Broadcasting: 66. 1986-05-12.
- "It's Worth What?: About the Show". NBC.com. NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- "PR Newswire".
- "PR Newswire".