From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mescalero is a Native American tribe.
Mescalero may also mean:
- Mescalero language
- Mescalero, New Mexico, a census-designated place in the United States
- Mescalero Escarpment, an escarpment on the western edge of the Llano Estacado
- The Mescaleros, Joe Strummer's back-up band
- Mescalero (album), by ZZ Top
- Cessna T-41 Mescalero, a 1960s vintage U.S. Air Force single-engine piston-prop primary flight trainer derived from the civil-market Cessna 172
- Applebay GA-111 Mescalero, an American glider, of which one prototype was built in 1975
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mescalero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.