Meshginshahr suspension bridge
|Meshginshahr suspension bridge|
پل معلق مشکینشهر
|Total length||365 m (1,198 ft)|
|Width||2 m (7 ft)|
|Height||80 m (262 ft)|
|Inaugurated||May 16, 2015|
Meshginshahr suspension bridge crosses the Khiav River, near Meshginshahr, Ardabil Province in the northwest Iran. It is the Middle East's largest suspension bridge with a height of 80 metres (260 ft) and length of 365 metres (1,198 ft). The original bridge was built in 2015. It was designed and installed by Eng. Mahmoud Ganjalibeyk and Eng. Ali Ganjali-beyk.
- "بزرگترین پل معلق خاورمیانه در مشگین شهر به بهره برداری رسید". Irna.
- "مُزد اعتماد". Hamshahri.
- Porter, Lizzie. "Middle East's tallest suspension bridge to open in Iran". The Telegraph. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- "Mideast's tallest suspension bridge inaugurated in Meshkinshahr". Iran Daily. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- "See pictures of Meshginshahr suspension bridge". Khabar Online. Retrieved 4 July 2015.