Message in a bottle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Message in a Bottle)
A message in a bottle is a form of communication whereby a message is sealed in a container and released into a body of water.
Message in a bottle may also refer to:
- Message in a Bottle (film), 1999 film based on the 1998 Nicholas Sparks novel
- Message in a Bottle (novel), a 1998 novel by Nicholas Sparks
- Message in a Bottle (song), a 1979 song by The Police from their second album, Reggatta de Blanc
- "Message in a Bottle" (Stargate SG-1), a 1998 episode of Stargate SG-1
- Message in a Bottle (Star Trek: Voyager), a 1998 episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- The Message in the Bottle, a 1975 collection of essays by novelist Walker Percy
- "MS. Found in a Bottle," an 1833 short story by Edgar Allan Poe ("MS." = manuscript)
- The Letter in the Bottle, a 2006 non-fiction book by British author Karen Liebreich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Message in a bottle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.