|Directed by||David Fairman|
|Written by||Wayne Kinsey and Ivan Levine|
The film is set in England where an American pathologist Dr. Richard Murray is grieving for his late wife Carol who died in a car crash a few months previously. Murray's grief is accentuated by the guilt that he feels as he was having an affair with another woman prior to Carol's death. As a consequence, Murray has started drinking large amounts of whiskey and is having blackouts, forgetting what has transpired in his previous drinking sessions.
Murray begins to receive messages on his computer which he believes to be clues to his wife's death. When he realises that in the same area a serial killer is attacking women he begins to suspect himself of the murders and of the murder of his wife.
- Jeff Fahey as Dr. Richard Murray
- Kim Thomson as Frances Beale
- Jon-Paul Gates as Father Randall
- Martin Kove as DCI Collins
- Bruce Payne as Dr. Robert Golding
- Geraldine Alexander as Carol
- Eileen Daly as Denise
- Samia Rida as Julie French
- "News". DavidFairman.com. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|