Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford
The Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS) is a research center within the Stanford School of Medicine that aims to improve reproducibility by studying how science is practiced and published and developing better ways for the scientific community to operate. It is headed by John Ioannidis and Steven Goodman.
- Apple, Sam (January 22, 2017). "The Young Billionaire Behind the War on Bad Science". Wired.
- Gali, Ali (April 22, 2014). "Stanford launches new center focusing on improving research accuracy". Stanford Daily.
- "Combating bad science. Metaphysicians, Sloppy researchers beware. A new institute has you in its sights". The Economist. March 15, 2014.
- Schipper, Ori (March 2014). "Horizons No. 100, March 2014, pp. 46-48".
- Newby, Kris (April 22, 2014). "Stanford launches center to strengthen quality of scientific research worldwide". Stanford School of Medicine. Archived from the original on May 17, 2014.
- Johnson, George (March 7, 2014). "When Studies Are Wrong: A Coda". New York Times.
- Johnson, George (January 20, 2014). "New Truths That Only One Can See". New York Times.