Canadian teaser poster
|Country of origin||Canada
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||40|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Cookie Jar Group
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Original release||October 3, 2010 – July 3, 2011|
MetaJets is a Canadian-South Korean animated television show produced by Cookie Jar Group and Sunwoo Entertainment. In Canada, MetaJets premiered on October 3, 2010 on Teletoon. In South Korea, this show was first aired on KBS1 on January 31, 2009, and it premiered on TF1 on October 7, 2009 in France. This show was also seen in other selected territories, such as on Cartoon Network on July 4, 2010 in the United States, Studio 23 on July 13, 2010 in the Philippines, and Disney Channel Asia in 2011. The entire first season was available to watch instantly on Netflix.
- Johnny Miller (강한결): Joined ARC tournament when George Strong invited him to be an ARC racer. During an unsanctioned race between Trey and Johnny at ground level slum, the match was interrupted by a Metajets summon. Johnny followed Trey's path into ARC-1 and discovered Trey, Maggie, Zak, George's Metajets connection. During Johnny's presence in ARC-1, An attack against ARC-1 was launched by General Raven. Johnny decided to leave ARC-1 and enter the battle. When Viper fired 2 missiles at Burner's jet, Johnny used his jet to take the hit for Burner. Following the battle, George recruited Johnny as Metajets agent.
- Code Name : Ace (에이스)
- Voice actor: Jamie Haydon-Devlin
- Trey Jordan (트레이): A Metajets agent and a champion ARC racer at the last season.
- Code Name: Burner (버너)
- Voice Actor: Mpho Koaho
- Maggie Strong (매기): An ARC racer, and George Strong's daughter.
- Code Name: Foxtrot (폭스트롯)
- Voice Actress: Katie Griffin
- Zachary Kim/Zak (잭): A top-10 ARC racer at the last season.
- Code Name: Vector (벡터)
- Voice Actor: Scott McCord
- Captain Strong (캡틴 스트롱)/George Strong: Chairman of ARC and Metajets leader.
- Voice Actor: Ivan Sherry
- Major/First Officer: A Metajets officer at ARC-1.
- Technician: A Metajets officer at ARC-1.
- Jack Miller: Johnny Miller's father. Following the previous Black Clouds war 9 years ago, Jack Miller has gone missing afterwards.
- Code Name: Ice Storm
- General Raven (레이븐 장군): Originally a top ARC racer, he received a lifetime ban from racing after sabotaging competitor leading to a near fatal crash. As a Black Cloud leader, he attempts to take revenge against Captain Strong and the ARC. After failing to convince Fly-Girl and Crusher to manually detonate bombs at Soaring Heights following a delay on bomb timer set by Zak, Raven was persuaded by Viper to fight against Metajets at the front line. In a Soaring Height ground duel against Ace, Ace fired at an undetonated missile behind Raven, triggering an explosion that freezes Raven. Following the final ARC race of the season, the frozen Raven was seen in a jar maintained by Dr. Lucas.
- Voice Actor: Steve Cumyn
- Fly Girl/Fly-Girl (플라이걸): A Black Cloud fighter jet pilot.
- Voice Actress: Athena Karkanis
- Crusher (크러셔): A Black Cloud fighter jet pilot.
- Voice Actor: David Berni
- Viper (바이퍼): A Black Cloud fighter jet pilot.
- Voice Actor: Jonathan Koensgen
- BC Tech: An officer at Black Cloud Airship.
Aerial Racing Circuit (ARC)
- Announcer/Race Announcer: An announcer of ARC races.
- Voice Actor: Ron Pardo
- World Council President: Leader of World Council. He has the authority to lock down Metajets weapon system remotely.
- Doug Fontaine
- The Scarlet Circle
- The Red Baroness
- other men
- The AI
- Griffen Hawksmore
- Dr. Lucas
- Ace's Metajet: Originally belong to Johnny's father, George assigned the jet to Johnny when Johnny became a Metajets agent. It includes a liquid nitrogen-based weapon system.
- Burner's Metajet: A jet with laser weapon.
- Foxtrot's Metajet: A jet with solar weapon.
- Vector's Metajet: A jet with sonic weapon.
- ARC-1: A Metajets flagship.
- Black Cloud Airship/Raven's Nest: A Black Cloud flagship.
- "Television Program Logs". Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission. 2016-03-02. Archived from the original on 2016-05-16.