From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Metalheads)
Metalhead, Metal-Head, or Metal Head may refer to:
- "Metalhead", 1st documented use: 1982 by BLOTTO, rock band from Albany, NY, USA in song of the same name on LP "Combo Akimbo" (Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang, Vol. 2). "Metalhead" music video debuted on MTV 11/82; released as a SONY Video45 2/82.
- Metal Head, a 3D first-person shooter mecha simulation video game
- Metalhead (album), 1999 heavy metal album by Saxon
- Metalheads (film), a 90’s based comedy film
- Metalhead (film), a 2013 Icelandic film
- Metal-Head, a character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series
- Metalhead, a Marvel Comics character
- "Metalhead", a song from the 2008 Miss Kittin album BatBox
- Metalhead, a member of the heavy metal subculture
- Metalhead, two character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, franchise. Appearing in the Mirage comics, 1989 third season episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, "The Making of Metalhead" as well as the 1991 fourth season episode, "Big Bug Blunder". As well as the 2003 TV series, and video game Turtles in Time. The character also appears in the 2012 series episode "Metalhead". Metalhead is either a member of the Justice Force or a robot modeled after the TMNT.
- Metalheadz, a pioneering drum and bass record label based in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix