(Redirected from Metalica)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up metallica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metallica is an American heavy metal band.
Metallica may also refer to:
as well as:
- Metallica (beetle), a beetle genus
- Metallica Resources, a Canadian mineral exploration and development company
- Metallica, a Latin word for metallic
- De re metallica, a 1556 catalog of the mining and refining of metals, by Georgius Agricola
- Metallica, venture capital fund for the Swedish metal workers' union IF Metall
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metallica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.