From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up metallic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to metallic.|
Metallic may be a reference to:
- Metalloid, metal-like substance
- Metallic bonding, type of chemical bonding
- Metallicity, in astronomy the proportion of elements other than helium and hydrogen in an object
- Metallic color, a color that gives the appearance of metal
- Metallic dragon, a classification of dragon found in the role playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Metallic paint, paint that provides the appearance of metal
- Metal (music), a genre of music made with metal guitar strings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metallic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.