Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up metallica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metallica is an American heavy metal band.
Metallica may also refer to:
as well as:
- Metallica (beetle), a beetle genus
- Metallica Resources, a Canadian mineral exploration and development company
- Metallica, a Latin word for metallic
- De re metallica, a 1556 catalog of the mining and refining of metals, by Georgius Agricola
- Metallica, venture capital fund for the Swedish metal workers' union IF Metall
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metallica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.