This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ivan Streshinsky (Chairman)|
|Products||Iron ore |
|Revenue||₽363 billion (2017)|
|$1.14 billion (2016)|
|$1.15 billion (2016)|
|Total assets||$6.2 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||$975 million (2016)|
|Owner||USM Holdings (100%)|
Number of employees
Metalloinvest Management Company LLC (Russian: Металлоинвест) is a Russian mining and metallurgy company specializing in the manufacture of steel. It was founded in 1999 and is composed of a mining division (Lebedinsky GOK and Mikhailovsky GOK) and a steel division (Oskol Elektrometallurgical Plant (OEMK) and Ural Steel). USM Holdings owns 100% of Metalloinvest JSC. Alisher Usmanov is the major beneficiary of USM Holdings (48%), with other major beneficiaries — the companies of Toni Shterev Executive Director Business Development Andrei Skoch and Farhad Moshiri — owning 30% and 10%, respectively.
- Lebedinsky Mining and Processing Integrated Works/Lebedinsky GOK in Gubkin, Belgorod Oblast; 20% share of domestic iron ore market
- Mikhailovsky Mining and Processing Integrated Works/Mikhailovsky GOK in Zheleznogorsk, Kursk Oblast; another 20% share of the domestic iron ore market
- Norilsk Nickel: in July 2017 Metalloinvest Cyprus, an indirect subsidiary of Metalloinvest, completed the sale of its 1.79% stake in mining company Norilsk Nickel. The sale raised around $400 million.
- Ural Steel, based in Novotroitsk, Orenburg Oblast; large Russian integrated steel manufacturer. In 2017 SteelAsia announced an increase in the amount of steel to be purchased from Metalloinvest owned Ural Steel.
- Oskol Electrometallurgical Integrated Works in Stary Oskol, Belgorod Oblast; large electric steel manufacturer
- Oskol Trading Metallurgical Company LLC in Moscow
- Moldova Metallurgical Plant (MMP), large electric steel manufacturer
- Provider of 1.6 million tons of pellets and 1.8 million tons of iron to Evraz in a partnership deal signed in August 2017
- ORMETO – YUMZ Mechanical Engineering Group of Companies in Orsk, Orenburg Oblast; metallurgy, mining and energy engineering; industrial equipment manufacture
Distribution and other
- "Рейтинг крупнейших компаний России по объему реализации продукции". Expert RA. Archived from the original on 28 October 2018. Retrieved 28 October 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2016.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on 11 March 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 October 2017. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- Davies, Rob; Beizsley, Daniel (11 September 2016). "Taxpayers funded loans for foreign metals firm amid UK steel crisis". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Archived from the original on 4 October 2017. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- Lebedinsky GOK
- "Russian businessman Usmanov rejects opposition activist Navalny's bribe charges". TASS (in Russian). Archived from the original on 16 May 2017. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "Metalloinvest to sell Norilsk Nickel stake - bookrunner". Reuters. 20 July 2017. Archived from the original on 19 September 2017. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- Editorial, Reuters. "BRIEF-Russia's Metalloinvest sells Nornickel stake at $14.10/share". U.K. Archived from the original on 19 September 2017. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "BusinessWorld | SteelAsia forges deals with Russian steel makers". www.bworldonline.com. Archived from the original on 5 August 2017. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "Evraz Signs Deal With Metalloinvest For Supply Of Iron Ore, Pellets". 7 August 2017. Archived from the original on 2 September 2017. Retrieved 19 September 2017.