PFK Metallurg Bekabad
|Full name||Metallurg Bekobod professional futbol klubi|
|Ground||Metallurg Bekabad Stadium
The club was founded in 1945. Metallurg played in one of the regional zones of Soviet Second League until 1992. Since 1992 club played in Uzbekistan First League. From 1992 to 1993 club was named Madanchi. In 1994 club was renamed to Metallurg. 1997 season club finished as runner-up after Temiryo'lchi and promoted to the Uzbek League. The 2002 season Metallurg ranked at 5th place which is club's highest performance ever.
The club plays its matches at Stadium named after A.Anokhin since 1960. Originally the stadium had capacity 5,000 spectators. In 2009 the reconstruction works started to renovate the stadium. In summer 2012 the construction works have been finished and capacity of the all-seater stadium expanded to 15,000. The opening ceremony of the stadium was held on 4 August 2012 with Uzbek League match Metallurg – Pakhtakor ended with 1:2. 
- As of 12 March 2015
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- 1985, 1990
- Uzbekistan First League runners-up:
- "Metallurg Stadium". FC Metallurg (in Russian).
- В Бекабаде ввели в строй новый стадион команды "Металлург". Rambler News (in Russian). 2012-08-09.
- "Metallurg – Pakhtakor, 04.08.12". soccerway. 2012-08-04.
- "Uzbek League players list for 2014 season". pfl.uz (in Russian). 2014-03-24.
- PFC Metallurg Bekabad Official Website
- PFC Metallurg Bekabad at soccerway
- PFC Metallurg Bekabad at pfl.uz, (in Russian)
|This article about an Uzbekistani football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|