|Look up metamorphoses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metamorphoses is a themed work of poetry composed by Ovid.
Metamorphoses can also refer to:
- The Golden Ass, by Lucius Apuleius
- Metamorphoses (play), by Mary Zimmerman based on Ovid's work
- Metamorphoses, by Antoninus Liberalis
- Metamorphoses (telenovela), a Brazilian telenovela
- Métamorphoses, 2000 album by Jean-Michel Jarre
- Six Metamorphoses after Ovid, piece for solo oboe by Benjamin Britten
- Metamorphosen, a work for 23 solo strings in 1945 by Richard Strauss
- Metamorphoses (film), 1979 anime directed by Sanrio
- Métamorphoses (1946 film), directed by Charles Dekeukeleire
- Métamorphoses (2014 film), directed by Christophe Honoré
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metamorphoses.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.