From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy concerned with the fundamental nature of being and the world.
The term may also refer to:
- Metaphysical art, a style of painting created by Giorgio de Chirico
- Metaphysical poets, a type of poetry in 17th-century England
- Metaphysics (Aristotle), one of the principal works of Aristotle
- New Age practices
- Metaphysics, a Zimbabwean rapper and producer.
- Metaphysics (album), a 2004 album by Duncan Avoid
- Metaphysic, singular of metaphysis (a growing area of a bone)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metaphysics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.