Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up metaphysics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy concerned with the fundamental nature of being and the world.
The term may also refer to:
- Metaphysical art, a style of painting created by Giorgio de Chirico
- Metaphysical poets, a type of poetry in 17th-century England
- Metaphysics (Aristotle), one of the principal works of Aristotle
- New Age practices
- Metaphysics, a Zimbabwean rapper and producer
- Metaphysics (album), a 2004 album by Duncan Avoid
- Metaphysic, singular of metaphysis (a growing area of a bone)
- Metaphysics colloquially means transgression of the natural laws as understood by physics (religion, magic or unrealizable fiction)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metaphysics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.