The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Key people||Alex Jasin (CEO)|
|Alexa rank||492,703 (November 2018[update])|
Metapress was an digital content publishing company that produced and distributed online content on a wide array of subjects. Its website said, "We work to integrate content, community and commerce across a number of categories, providing people with actionable advice to achieve greater insights into the subjects they find most interesting." It further said it is a "resource of expert content on the internet". It also created, managed, monetized, and distributed published resources. As of September 24, 2019 it is no longer active.
- "Alex Jasin". Entrepreneur Magazine. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Alex Jasin". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Metapress.com traffic statistics". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "About". Metapress, Inc. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Company overview of Metapress, Inc". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2018-11-25.