Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Metcalfe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metcalfe may refer to:
- Metcalfe, Ontario, a Canadian community
- Metcalfe, Mississippi, a US town
- Metcalfe, Victoria, a locality in Australia
- Metcalfe, Georgia, a US town
- Metcalfe (surname)
- Metcalfe's law, describes the relationship between the effects of a telecommunications network and the number of connected users
- Metcalfe Station (OC Transpo), a bus stop in Ottawa, Canada
- W. Metcalfe and Son, an English publishing company
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metcalfe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.