From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up method in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Method may refer to:
- Scientific method, a series of steps, or collection of methods, taken to acquire knowledge
- Method (computer programming), a piece of code associated with a class or object to perform a task
- Method (patent), under patent law, a protected series of steps or acts
- Methodology, comparison or study and critique of individual methods that are used in a given discipline or field of inquiry
- Discourse on the Method, a philosophical and mathematical treatise by René Descartes
- Methods (journal), a scientific journal covering research on techniques in the experimental biological and medical sciences
- Method (music), a kind of textbook to help students learning to play a musical instrument
- Method (film), a 2004 film directed by Duncan Roy
- Method (Godhead), the bassist and programmer for the industrial band Godhead
- Method acting, a style of acting in which the actor attempts to replicate the conditions under which the character operates
- Method Acting, a song by the group Bright Eyes on their album "Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground"
- Method ringing, a British style of ringing church bells according to a series of mathematical algorithms
- Method Man, an American rapper
- "A Method", a song by TV on the Radio from the album Return to Cookie Mountain
- Method (app), CRM application
- Method Incorporated, an international brand experience agency
- Method Products (branded as "method"), a San Francisco-based corporation that manufactures household products
- Method Studios, a Los Angeles-based visual effects company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Method.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.