Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up methylene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Methylene may refer to:
- Methylene (compound) (CH2), an organic compound
- Methylene group (=CH2), a part of a molecule connected to another atom by a double bond
- Methylene bridge (-CH2-), with the carbon connected to two distinct atoms
- Bichloride of methylene (30% methanol and 70% chloroform), a variant of the old anesthetic A.C.E. mixture
- Methyl group
- Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA)
- Methylenedioxyethylamphetamine (MDEA)
- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) (ecstasy)
- Methylenedioxyhydroxyamphetamine (MDOH)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Methylene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.