Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up methylene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Methylene may refer to:
- Methylene group or methylene bridge (CH2< or equivalently -CH2-), a part of a molecule connected to the rest of the molecule by two single bonds.
- An older name for methylidene (=CH2), a part of a molecule connected to another atom by a double bond.
- Methylene (compound) (CH2), an unstable organic compound.
- Bichloride of methylene (30% methanol and 70% chloroform), a variant of the old anesthetic A.C.E. mixture
- Methyl group
- Mytilene, a city in Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Methylene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.