From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Metisse or Métisse may refer to:
|Look up métisse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Metisse, a 2.5D windowing system, based on the X Window System
- Métisse, an Irish/African Soul/Electronica band
- Métisse (film), a 1993 French film directed by Mathieu Kassovitz
- Métisse Motorcycles, a motorcycle manufacturer based in Carswell near Faringdon, Oxfordshire, England
- Citroën C-Métisse, a French concept car
- Métis, an Aboriginal people in Canada who trace their descent to mixed First Nations parentage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metisse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.