Jump to navigation Jump to search
Metohija is a region in the southwestern part of Kosovo.
Metohija may also refer to:
- Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija, autonomous province that Serbia claims to still have under its sovereignty
- Autonomous Region of Kosovo and Metohija (1945–1963), autonomous region in the People's Republic of Serbia
- Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija (1963–1968), autonomous province in the Socialist Republic of Serbia
- Metohija (Ston), village near Ston, Croatia
- Metohija (Podujevo), village near Podujevo, Kosovo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metohija.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.