The Metro Alpin is an underground funicular situated above the Swiss town of Saas Fee, in the canton of Valais. Opened in 1984, it links the Felskinn cable-car station (2,980 metres or 9,777 feet MSL) on the shore of the Fee Glacier to the Mittelallalin (3,456 metres or 11,339 feet) in the north flank of the Allalinhorn. The Felskinn–Mittelallalin Tunnel has a length of 1,749 metres (5,738 ft), with an altitude difference of 476 metres (1,562 ft) between the two stations.
- List of buildings and structures above 3000 m in Switzerland
- List of funicular railways
- List of funiculars in Switzerland
- Kaprun disaster
- Felix Gross (2011). Seilbahnlexikon: Technik, Relikte und Pioniere aus 150 Jahren Seilbahngeschichte (p. 51).
- Kev Reynolds (2010). Walking in the Alps: A comprehensive guide to walking and trekking throughout the Alps (p. 148).
- Media related to Metro Alpin at Wikimedia Commons
- Saas-Fee website
- Saas Fee Bergbahnen AG - mountain transportation company operating the Metro Alpin
- Article on Funimag