|STC rapid transit|
|Location||Dirección Av. Cuauhtémoc y Eje 5 Sur Eugenia, Mexico City
|Opened||August 25, 1980|
Metro Eugenia is a metro station along Line 3 of the Mexico City Metro. It is located in the Colonia Vertiz Narvarte and Colonia del Valle neighbourhoods of the Benito Juárez borough of Mexico City.
The station logo depicts a stork, and its name refers to the avenue above the station. The name Eugenia literally means "The well born", so the stork is a birth symbol. The station opened on 25 August 1980.
Until trolleybus service was discontinued in 2010, this metro station offered transfers to the "O" line of the trolleybus, which ran between Metro San Antonio and Central de Abasto wholesale market located in Iztacalco borough.
- "Eugenia" (in Spanish). Sistema de Transporte Colectivo. Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Eugenia » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- Monroy, Marco. Schwandl, Robert, ed. "Opening Dates for Mexico City's Subway". Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "Servicios.- Servicio de Transportes Eléctricos del D.F.: Líneas de Trolebuses" (in Spanish). Servicio de Transportes Eléctricos. Archived from the original on 27 September 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- "Servicios.- Servicio de Transportes Eléctricos del D.F.: Línea: O LINEA O" (in Spanish). Servicio de Transportes Eléctricos. Retrieved 20 August 2011.