|STC rapid transit|
|Location||Venustiano Carranza, D.F., Mexico City
Metro Hangares (Spanish: Estación Hangares) is a surface metro station along Line 5 of the Mexico City Metro. It is located near the intersection of Fuerza Aérea Mexicana and Correos y Telégrafos in the Colonia Federal neighborhood of the Venustiano Carranza, D.F. borough of Mexico City.
Its logo represents a hangar, several of which are inside the nearby Mexico City International Airport. However, the station doesn't actually serve the airport, as the two neighbouring stations, Terminal Aérea and Pantitlán are closer to terminal 1 and 2 respectively. . Within the Airport an Aerotrén people mover system can shuttle ticketed passengers between terminals 1 and 2.
The station was opened on 19 December 1981.
- "Hangares" (in Spanish). Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Hangares » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- "SUBWAY TRANSPORT SYSTEM". Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- "AIR TRAIN". Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- Monroy, Marco. Schwandl, Robert, ed. "Opening Dates for Mexico City's Subway". Retrieved 4 August 2011.