Metro Insurgentes Sur
|STC rapid transit|
Eje 7 Sur Félix Cuevas|
Colonia del Valle, Benito Juárez
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||30 October 2012|
Metro Insurgentes Sur is a station on Line 12 of the Mexico City Metro. The station is located between Mixcoac and Hospital 20 de Noviembre. It was opened on 30 October 2012 as part of the first stretch of Line 12 between Mixcoac and Tláhuac. It is built underground.
The station is located south of the city center, at the intersection between Avenida de los Insurgentes, Eje 7 Sur Extremadura, and Eje 7 Félix Cuevas, in the Benito Juárez borough. The station, thus, receives its name from being at the southern section of the Avenida de los Insurgentes.
- Parque Hundido, park.
- Parque San Lorenzo, park.
- Northwest: Avenida de los Insurgentes Sur and Eje 7 Sur Félix Cuevas, Col. Tlacoquemécatl del Valle
- Southwest: Avenida de los Insurgentes Sur and Eje 7 Sur Félix Cuevas, Col. Actipán
- Northeast: Eje 7 Sur Félix Cuevas and Tejocotes street, Col. Tlacoquemécatl del Valle
- Schwandl, Robert. "UrbanRail.Net > Central America > Mexico > Ciudad de Mexico Metro". Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- "Insurgentes Sur". Sistema de Transporte Colectivo de la Ciudad de México. Retrieved 25 February 2017.
- Media related to Insurgentes Sur (station) at Wikimedia Commons