Metro Parque de los Venados
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|STC rapid transit|
|Opened||30 October 2012|
Parque de los Venados is a station on Line 12 of the Mexico City Metro. The station is located between Zapata and Eje Central. It was opened on 30 October 2012 as a part of the first stretch of Line 12 between Mixcoac and Tláhuac.
The station is located south of the city center, at the intersection between Eje 7 Sur Municipio Libre and Calle Uxmal. It is built underground.
The name originates from a nearby park, commonly known as "Parque de los Venados" (Los Venados Park) and which originally was named "Parque Francisco Villa."
- Schwandl, Robert. "UrbanRail.Net > Central America > Mexico > Ciudad de Mexico Metro". Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- "Line 12 of the metro (subway) of Mexico City". Concretos Moctezuma.
- "Aztec Remains Found in Mexico City Subway Dig". Latinos Post. January 3, 2014.
- Media related to Parque de los Venados (station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Photo of tunnel boring machine breakthrough at Parque de los Venados station