|STC rapid transit|
|Opened||29 August 1988|
Metro Patriotismo (Spanish: Estación Patriotismo) is a metro station on the Mexico City Metro. It is located in both the Cuauhtémoc and Miguel Hidalgo boroughs of Mexico City. It is part of the metro line 9.
The station is named after Avenida Patriotismo which divides the two boroughs. The station has two exits on both sides of Benjamin Franklin street. The station logo is a Mexican flag.
The station serves the Escandón, Hipódromo Condesa, and Condesa neighborhoods; it is located at the intersection of Benjamin Franklin Street and General Salvador Alvarado Street. The station was opened on 29 August 1988.
- "Patriotismo" (in Spanish). Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Patriotismo » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- Monroy, Marco. Schwandl, Robert, ed. "Opening Dates for Mexico City's Subway". Retrieved 28 August 2011.
- Media related to Patriotismo (station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Monzón, Jorge Arturo. "world.nycsubway.org/ Photos 1-8 of 8: Patriotismo". Retrieved 28 August 2011.