|STC rapid transit|
Station as of September 2018
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||29 August 1988|
Metro Patriotismo (Spanish: Estación Patriotismo) is a metro station on the Mexico City Metro. It is located in both the Cuauhtémoc and Miguel Hidalgo municipalities of Mexico City. It is part of the Metro Line 9.
Name and iconography
The station is named after Avenida Patriotismo which divides the Cuauhtémoc and Miguel Hidalgo municipalities. "Patriotismo" literally means patriotism, thus, the station logo depicts a Mexican flag.
The station serves the Escandón, Hipódromo Condesa, and Condesa neighborhoods; it is located at the intersection of Benjamin Franklin Street and General Salvador Alvarado Street.The station has two exits on both sides of Benjamin Franklin street. The station was opened on 29 August 1988.
In 2017, the station registered an average of 18,357 users per day
- North: Eje 4 Sur Benjamin Franklin and General Salvador Alvarado street, Col. Hipódromo Condesa
- South: Eje 4 Sur Benjamin Franklin and General Salvador Alvarado street, Colonia Escandón
- "Patriotismo" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 27 September 2011. Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Patriotismo » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- Monroy, Marco. Schwandl, Robert, ed. "Opening Dates for Mexico City's Subway". Retrieved 28 August 2011.
- "Afluencia de estación por línea 2017". MetroCDMX. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- Media related to Patriotismo (station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Monzón, Jorge Arturo. "world.nycsubway.org/ Photos 1-8 of 8: Patriotismo". Retrieved 28 August 2011.